T’s & C’s
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are based on passengers being ready to travel at the booking time.
- There is no extra charge for Shannon Airport flight delays as our office can monitor the flight once the correct information has been supplied by the client, although delays over 30 mins after the flight has landed will incur a charge of 10EUR per 15 mins. Dublin, Cork & Belfast Airports are a case by case basis.
- All fares quoted are for point to point and any diversions or stop over will be charged accordingly.
- All airport, special request bookings and bookings made during the holiday season must be paid for in advance by credit card.
- Our saloon and estate cars are insured for hire and reward for maximum of 4 passengers. Our MPVs (Many people carrier) are insured for a maximum of 8 passengers.
- We reserve the right to refuse any passenger our services due to passenger having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle unsafe on the road.
- Passengers are responsible to load and unload their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage.
- Prices are subject to change with adverse weather conditions.
Prices may vary according to dates within the festive season – 22nd December – 1st January.
Cancellation of Booking Transfers:
- Full payment can be made in advance, but until that transaction has been made, we require a deposit of 15% to secure the booking. Deposits can only be taken on payments over 100 EUR. This is a booking fee and is non-refundable.
- Full, cleared payment should be made before the transfer in order to secure booking. Payment can be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer.
- Should you need to cancel your booking after payment is made, please notify us directly. A cancelation fee will be charged of the following:
- Within 7 days – 20%.
- Within 48 hours – 50%
- Within 12 hours – 80%.
- Within 6 hours – no refund.
- If the customer fails to arrive at the airport at the agreed date and time due to giving incorrect information then no refund can be given. We advise all passengers to please provide correct arrival details as some flights can travel over night and arrive on a different date to departure date.
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register to access the Application.
When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide (a) your name, your email address, password and other registration information. We may use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information and app support.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
Yes, this Application does collect precise information about the location of your mobile device but only when the app is in use. This is to assist in locating nearby fares & customers.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Only aggregated, anonymised data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information: as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
if Castletroy Cabs is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email at email@example.com.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at Castletroy Cabs – firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorised employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavour provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.